• With its modern and functional structures inaugurated in 2006, Fiera Roma represents today one of the largest and more prestigious exhibition venues in Europe.
• An excellent futuristic business and liaison hub, FIERA ROMA hosts more than 60 events every year, among meeting, congresses, competitions, prizes and exhibitions.
• General audience and professionals entering the gates of Fiera Roma overcome the figure of 2 million per year.
Union Glory Intl
Exhibition co., ltd.
• UGI, established with 10M YUAN registered capital, is mainly engaged in international exhibition & show business, conference services, organization and planning of cultural and artistic exchanges activities, operation agency, technology import/export business, business information consulting and translation services, etc.
• It has undertaken the work of China Import and Export Fair and furnishing and decoration works of a variety of exhibition booths and public environment, and have achieved good social benefits.
• At the same time, in order to help the exhibitors alleviate their financial pressure in developing the international market, the Company has been actively assisting enterprises to handle and apply for SMEs international market development funding, to help them accelerate the internationalization process of their brands.
Istituto Italiano OBOR – 意大利一带一路研究机构
Italy is a country that sometimes has difficulty working in an integrated way, and because of this it may be unprepared or unattractive to important moments like in the next few years with the development of OBOR.
Istituto Italiano OBOR – 意大利一带一路研究机构, founded by Michele De Gasperis, has been established from the desire to network experiences, proposals and contributions of all the stakeholders interested in One Belt One Road and in the issues related to its developments in Italy.
The Institute, with its Study Center, is aimed at Italian and Chinese public institutions with the goal of identifying and gathering people and experiences to ensure that Italy has a more incisive role in this system, to govern rather than suffer it.